Conservatory Prices Leeds - Conservatory Company Leeds - Suppliers of Conservatories
Yorkshire - Conservatory Quotes Leeds
The Eurocell Eurologik UPVC window profile system is specially designed for ease
and speed of fabrication and fitting, featuring a unique, patented knock-in bead
system. Ideally suited for new build or replacement Conservatories, its 70mm front-to-back
dimension enables the seamless replacement frames. Available with chamfered or sculpted
ovolo beads in a range of colours, Eurologik window profiles add a touch of distinction
to any Conservatory.
This unique profile system can also be used to fabricate a wide range of door panels
and frames, in an extended range of colours.
Why choose Eurologik UPVC window profiles?
With Eurologik window profiles you can
create many styles of windows or doors, from casement windows to entrance, tilt-and-slide
patio or French door frames. These can be tailored with decorative options including
Scotia and ovolo beads, mock horn sashes, arched tops and Georgian bars, as well
as an extensive range of colours and wood grain finishes.
Eurologik is designed for improved aesthetics and clean sight lines, with its unobtrusive
gasket line and slim profile. The profile design features separate chambers to enhance
thermal efficiency and strength, and improve drainage. The hinge locations are also
designed to enhance security. What’s more, if you are replacing old timber windows,
the 70mm Eurologik profile system will enable you to achieve unbroken plaster lines
for a seamless finish.
· Unique knock-in bead system for quicker installation. As simple as a “J” bead to
glaze, but more secure in transit. Available with 28mm putty-line (chamfered) or
· Takes single reinforcement bar for main frame and transom – simplifying stock holding
and reducing costs.
· Supplied pre-gasketed for speed of fabrication – eliminating the need to hold gasket
· 70mm front-to-back dimension matches old timber frames for ease of replacement.
· Main frame features continuous reinforcement when reverse butt welding.
· Accepts glazing from 28mm to 38mm thick.
· The system has a 3mm external wall thickness.
· Easy-clean internal rebates.
· Profile incorporates full-depth Eurogroove for maximum hardware compatibility.
· Location of friction hinges improves performance and meets BS7950 security standard.
Why choose Eurocell UPVC conservatory systems?
· Complete range of window, door and roof products – all fully compatible and colour-matched
across the entire range.
· Wide variety of styles and sizes to suit all tastes and budgets.
· Extensive choice of colours and finishes to suit any style of building.
· Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products including conservatories,
fascias, soffits and guttering.
· Long-life performance, with systems guaranteed for up to 20 years.
· Systems specifically designed for fast, easy fabrication and fitting.
· Nationwide coverage and full support network.
· Quality-assured products, fully accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA)
and British Standards Institute (BSI).
Double Glazing Price Yorkshire UK - Double Glazing Companies Yorkshire UK- Suppliers
of Double Glazing Yorkshire - Double Glazing Quotes